These are just a few of the things, in no particular order, that I hope to cross off over the next few years. This list will never end, I’ll be adding more or modifying the list as I go. Have a suggestion? email@example.com
- Be fluent in spanish
- Roadtrip to South America
- Launch Spread The Hapiness Project
- Mud day
Sleep in the desertCompleted. Roadtrip with a bikeCompleted From France to UK. see Jumping on my Bike and Rolling Post.
- Do a handstand.
- Do the split
- Witness something truly majestic
Be part of an humanitarian projectCompleted.
- Help a complete stranger for the good
- Jump into the “Devil’s Pool” on the edge of the world’s largest waterfall, Victoria Falls.
- Work as a cooker for a month or a year !
- Have 1 million in my bank account
- Give 1 million away
- Do a marathon
- Attempt a sunrise from Gokyo Ri, Himalaya.
- Assist Boston Celtics plays at the Garden !
Sing for someoneCompleted. Dance for someoneCompleted.
- Get my degree
Live as a minimalist for a year at leastCompleted see Minimalism Post.. Talk on a stage, make a dev conference.Completed see Egoless Programming Post.
- Scuba diving.
- Walk on hot coal.
- Swim in the Dead Sea.
- Get my black belt in Ninjutsu.
- Be able to play 3 full song on the guitar.
- Master 5 good dishes.
- Visit Confucius grave
- Learn 3 cool magic tricks
- Go to Finland, go into frozen water then into jacuzzi
- Launch Bonjour Toi
Learn traditional medicine (Shiatsu)Completed even if i’m still learning.
- Own an Island with my closest and build a community (Our own little world !)
- Contribute to an open source project (Style fix doesn’t count)
Hitchike for a vacationCompleted see Comment voyager 1 mois pour 150 euros.
- Take the time to admire the star on a REAL night (no artifical light polluting the view)
Have you find joy in your life ? Has my life brought joy to others ?